Adventure Journal (Issue 13)
What they say: Please say hello to issue 13 of Adventure Journal!
• the women's revolution in outdoor brands
• the first new form of surfing in 3,000 years
• the secret conflict at the heart of fly fishing
• the little-known key that unlike the most important free climb ever
• weird museum dioramas
• bikes as wings of freedom
• And more, oh, yes, so much more.
What we say: Having offered woman's only programming almost since our birth, we're definitely all about balancing out cycling so there are equal opportunities for all folks who want to get out on two wheels. Reading about some of the women led brands leading the charge is really invigorating!
https://www.adventure-journal.com/ (Published in Boulder, CO)