Adventure Journal (Issue 14)
What they say: Please say hello to the 2019 fall issue of Adventure Journal!
• bikepacking in the Faroe Islands
• Kurdistan’s attempt to remake itself as an adventure destination
• New Hampshire’s Presidential Traverse
• North America’s most stoked surf town
• the power of a family cabin
• Japanese waterfall climbing
• And more, oh, yes, so much more.
What we say: While winter might be right around the corner, this issue looks back at nicer weather with TWO articles about cycling (one in the Faroe islands and the other in Kurdistan). We do have to admit, however, that seeing the Presi Traverse featured from our own backyard made us a bit proud. While we haven't done it in one shot, we've been on all the pieces over the years. Maybe next summer is the time to stitch them together! In the meantime, enjoy issue 14.
https://www.adventure-journal.com/ (Published in Boulder, CO)