Adventure Journal (Issue 8)
What they say: Please say hello to the 2018 spring issue of Adventure Journal!
• The thorny question of whether bikes belong in wilderness.
• The economics of vanlife.
• A highly personal adventure by legendary climbing writer David Roberts
• Merit badges for grown-ups
• The panda success story
• Brendan Leonard on the stupid joy of running 100 miles
• And more, oh, yes, so much more.
What we say: Adventure Journal consistently delivers a taste of the outdoors and all corners of the globe, and Issue 8 is no exception. Of particular relevance to our most common outdoor pursuit: the question of whether bikes belong in Wilderness area. It's a tough question that's been debated nearly since the first klunkers were aimed down a dirt hill. See what Aaron Teasdale has to say about the issue.
https://www.adventure-journal.com/ (Published in Boulder, CO)