So what is the Copenhagen Wheel...
The Copenhagen Wheel is a revolutionary, game-changing invention four years in the making. Imagined and designed in our very own Cambridge, Massachusetts, it can turn nearly any single or multi speed bicycle into an electric hybrid, or E-Bike.
Unlike many E-Bikes which have the motor, the control unit, and the battery as separate components mounted on different parts of the bike and wired together, the Copenhagen Wheel combines all of those pieces (with the exception of the controls, which is your phone) right into its signature red hub.
Learn more about the Copenhagen Wheel
Trying the Copenhagen Wheel...
So you've watched the video, read the hype, and have gotten super-jazzed about the Copenhagen Wheel but want to try before you buy? Hey, we don't blame you. If we hadn't ridden one ourselves, we might be a bit skeptical, too. But once we threw a leg over and started pedaling, it was all smiles.
We've got you covered and are ready to convert you to the Red Hub Club. Contact us about setting up a time to try our demo wheel for yourself. Then, you'll be smiling, too. Trust us.
The Copenhagen Wheel is available on its own to add to your existing bike, or you can purchase a complete bike that includes it. The process is simple:
- Visit the Superpedestrian website
- Choose the wheel or bicycle that's right for you (reach out to us if you need guidance)
- During checkout, choose us as the "partner hub" when completing Shipping information
- If it's a wheel, it will come to us and we can then install it on your existing bike
- If it's a complete bicycle, we'll assemble and deliver it to you
That's it, and then you'll be zooming around town on your own Copenhagen Wheel!